Personal Insurance

Personal Insurance

Personal Insurance Professionals
Millsaps & Associates, Inc.

Protect your largest investment from unexpected events life may throw your way with the appropriate homeowner's insurance policy, automobile coverage and liability insurance.  Whether you've worked for it or inherited it - it's your home and your stuff - protect it..

Whether it's property insurance to protect your home and its contents in the event of damage or theft; renter's insurance, flood insurance, wind storm coverage or condo insurance, automobile insurance or liability coverage, the experts at Millsaps & Associates will help you craft the perfect policy to protect you and your belongings.

Homeowner's Insurance

Are you protected against the loss of your valuable assets such as your home, contents and other structures on your property?

Many homeowners purchase insurance to protect their property, not fully understanding what is actually covered, and under what circumstances.

Homeowner's insurance is a 3 part policy covering the dwelling, the contents (furnishings, and personal belongings), and structures other than the 'home' on the property.  Policies differ in what is covered, what deductible will be applied and what perils are covered.

Personal Property Insurance

While your homeowner's policy covers the loss of personal property such as jewelry, guns, camera equipment, etc. these contents are not covered for their full value if destroyed or lost.  By adding an endorsement called Scheduled Personal Property, you can cover those valuables for the full cost of replacement.  Additionally, Scheduled Personal Property expands the types of perils covered.

Talk with one of our homeowner's insurance experts.  Determine if you should add an endorsement to your homeowner's policy to protect your most valuable possessions.

  Are you protected?

  • Do you have a house you do not live in?
  • Are you protected from a sewer back up?
  • What if you lost an expensive ring?  Is that covered?
  • Are your belongings covered at replacement cost or a depreciated value?
  • What if you were traveling and your expensive camera was stolen from your vehicle?

Our specialists can help you avoid any surprises by assessing the fit and function of your current homeowner's policy.

Renters & Condo Insurance

These are special circumstances that require a specific type of policy.  Be sure that your personal belongings are covered if you rent a home or apartment.  While the condominium association carries insurance for damage to the roof and building, Condominium insurance policies protect your personal belongings in your condo as well as damage to the internal walls that might be the result of a peril.

Be sure that your personal property is adequately covered with the right renters or condominium policy.  Ask one of our experts for help.

Automobile Insurance

Automobile Insurance is mandatory if you own or drive a vehicle.  Finding the right policy at the right price for the coverage you need to protect you and your family can be a challenge.

  • Do you have less than a perfect driving record?
  • Do you have a perfect or near perfect record?
  • Do you own more than one vehicle?

Put your trust in the experts at Millsaps & Associates Inc. for all of your personal automobile insurance requirements.

You name It - We can insure it!

Flood Insurance

Do you need flood insurance?  If you live near the beach, it's pretty obvious that you need flood insurance.  But, did you know that 85% of all flood claims occur in non-special flood hazard zones such as near a lake or river?

Flood insurance is a unique coverage and it takes an expert to consider all the circumstances that may jeopardize your home, property and belongings.

The Millsaps & Associates agents are experts in writing this complicated coverage.

Call us today to evaluate your need for flood insurance.

Wind Coverage

Along the Gulf Coast, wind storm coverage is a necessity.  But what about tornadoes in the inland areas.  Depending on your location, your homeowner's policy may cover wind storm damage.  It usually has a separate deductible equal to a percentage of the insured value of your home.  Sometimes circumstances dictate that you have a home owner's policy for all your covered losses except for wind and get another wind only policy for hurricanes and tornadoes.

Let our wind coverage experts help you select the right policy to protect your home.

Liability and Umbrella Liability Insurance

The limits of liability on your standard homeowner's and automobile policies may not be adequate to protect you from injury and damage to someone else's property.  A Personal Liability Umbrella policy may provide the additional coverage you need to cover legal costs and legal payouts resulting from a judgment.

Do you ever rent a boat, ATV, or golf cart?  Have you ever heard about someone damaging property or invading privacy by using a drone?

Personal Injury Coverage is not automatic on most policies and needs to be endorsed on your homeowner and dwelling policies to be covered.  Ask us about it.


Millsaps & Associates, Inc. - Insurance Professionals

Do you need personal liability, automobile, or home owners insurance to protect your home, your personal assets and your family?

Do your current polices need re-evaluation?  Find the right insurance policies to protect you and your personal assets.  You will experience courteous, respectful and resourceful customer service at Millsaps & Associates, Inc.

Get the policy you need.  We are the insurance professionals.

Earning your trust and confidence
is our formula for success

Frank Millsaps, B.S., CIC, CISR, CGA
President, Millsaps & Associates, Inc.

[/span8] [/row]

error: Content is protected !!